#04 SUMMER SNEEK PEEK AT MODEFABRIEK

This time Modefabriek took place the 25TH and 26TH of July with their #29TH edition at RAI Amsterdam. I couldn't let it to take a sneek peek of what "S/S 2011" would look like so I took my camera and went.

This time in company of my partner in crime and Buyer of  Zarzana / Mariska Femina  . This shoe-store located in amsterdam is well-known for its edgy but elegant choice of affordable shoes, bags and accesoires. A real "Walhalla" for every shoeholic and Fashionista / Fashionisto out there !!


Every year Modefabriek gives individuals and talented designers the opportunity to show off their collections and designs at "On The Next" and "Cutting Edge" platforms. Some of the designs really caught my eye while others just hmm .. I have no words !! Lets just say it was not my kind of fashion.

Anyway..  I made some shots of the collections I liked the most and maybe one of those brands will be sold at www.zarzana.nl next summer !!


One of the designers who really caught my eye was ARAJO (picture above). Ara Jo Graduated Central Saint Martins / College of Art & Design in 2009 with her stunning Hypnosis collection and made it to almost all Fashion Magazines like Dazed & Confused and Out Magazine.

Currently her designs are worned by many artists like Lady GaGa herself !! Hope we gonna hear more of her in the future !! 







Another great Designer out there was KARLOTALASPALAS (picture above). Karlotalaspalas is a Designer based in Spain / Barcelona graduated Escuela Superior de DiseƱo y Moda Felicidad Duce in 2008. 

She also won several prices for "Best Graduation Collection" and "Best Menswear Collection 2010" !! Surely a brand to remember.

http://www.karlotalaspalas.com/

On to the next Modefabriek.

Geen opmerkingen: