#12 GRAND OPENING SUPERTRASH AMSTERDAM


January cant start any better !! With AIFW in schedule I'm also very exited about the invitation I got for the grand opening of the Supertrash brandstore located in Amsterdam.

After The Hague, Laren and Utrecht Olcay decided to open her sixth and "brand new" Supertrash store in Amsterdam full of gorgeous IT-girl heels, clothes, bags and many many more Supertrash is famous for. We already love it, dont we Fashionista's out there ?!

I'm looking forward to the grand opening the "20th of january" and offcourse the great Supertrash Fashionshow at AIFW everyone is dying for !! I will keep you all updated !!

More Coming Soon,

Born in L.A / Raised in Amsterdam

http://www.supertrash.us/

2 opmerkingen:

FASHIONABLE PRIS zei

I am going too! Maybe see you there!

visit my blog and follow if you like:)

xx

www.fashionablepris.blogspot.com

Ishara zei

Supertrash Clothes is well known brand famous for unique designs and patterns. I will visit you regularly to enhance my knowledge regarding clothing styles.