PARIS FASHION WEEK JOUR 01

FASHION JOURNAL NICOLAS ANDREAS TALARIS AND GARETH PUGH

























My first day at Paris started quite busy. When I arrived in Paris I rushed to my Hotel, dropped my luggage and went to the first show of Nicolas Andreas Talaris, Luckily I was right on time after all the traffic chaos. After seeing previous shows of Nicolas Andreas Talaris I was amazed by this collection.Besides black Nicolas used alot of White this time. Even the collection was divided by colour what gave this collection a beautiful contrast.

After finishing the first show I finally had some time and space to have lunch before heading to the show of Gareth Pugh I was really excited about !! The show of Gareth Pugh was above imagination. It almost looked like the clothes and the models were from outerspace in their striped constructions. A-MA-ZING !!

Later on I had a meet up with Friend and Fashion Blogger JUSTLIKESUSHI to have a drink and Dinner together. Sush a tiring but great day I wont forget.

12 opmerkingen:

Marloes zei

Wauw, die tweede collectie is geweldig! Prachtige foto's heb je gemaakt!

Manon zei

Geweldige foto's heb je gemaakt. En de foto met Joyce is erg leuk :)

CACANITO© zei

Gareth Pugh looks great <3

Lola Finn zei

These creations are so amazing! The girl on the sixt pic is so gorgeous! Love her hair!

www.glamour-blog.com zei

Super dat je erbij kon zijn! Hele mooie foto's heb je weer gemaakt xx

Brenda zei

prachtige foto's valentino!

Antonia zei

I agree with you about GP, amazing show!!


xoxo
Antonia

FASHION IMPERATIVE

thestyleflux zei

Oh wow! phenomenal pieces! great collection :)

Kaye
Fashion Blogger
http://thestyleflux.blogspot.com

Christian @fashiongentrix zei

Geweldig show. And mooie foto's hoor ... You're lucky. =Great collections=

CHOUCHOU-ROBINE zei

Ziet er prachtig uit! Gave foto's :) Can't wait to see more.
x

Sick by Trend zei

very very very nice this post!! Love Gareth Pugh!! :) I could go to Paris this season for time :( just Milano but your report is fab!

xx

www.sickbytrend.com

Debbie zei

Supermooie foto's heb je gemaakt!! Wauw!

x