#31 BONNES NUITS DE PARIS / OFFICIAL VIVIENNE WESTWOOD AFTERPARTY

Having a great time in Paris also includes fashionable parties like the one I and FASHIONWRITRESS where invited for, the Vivienne Westwood afterparty at VIP ROOM !!

After we decided what to wear we took the cab and we were ready to party !! Sad enough I didnt brought my camera this time but luckily Fashionwritress made this little movie. Smart little girl !!

The whole place was filled with celebs, models and fashion editors and we were a few meters away from Boy George !! I wanted a picture soo bad !! Also the Dancers looked stunning in their card castle dresses and cat suits!!

We had a blast and I'm never gonna forget this !! I miss Paris while watching this movie boohoo !!
Next time I'll bring my camera for sure !!

Wanna read more about the Vivienne Westwood afterparty ??
check: www.thefashionwritress.com !!

Geen opmerkingen: