BYE BYE FLORENCE

BACK FROM FIRENZE / LUISAVIAROMA


PEOPLE !! I'm back on track and slightly missing Florence after having a great time together with my deary Nadja / TheFashionWritress and Cindy / ComeOverToTheDarkSide at the FIRENZE4EVER event at LUISAVIAROMA.

Even though I am writing with one eye open and almost falling asleep after a tiring journey back I cant help it to send you guys this blogpost because I'm full of excitement and longing to post you all the great stuff happened during those days thanks to Nadja and cindy who made my days complete !! More coming soon ..






4 opmerkingen:

CACANITO© zei

nice pictures ;) why don´t you add a facebook like button under your post´s ?

Unknown zei

Super cool lieverd! :-)
Hoe heb je het gehad? Ben zo benieuwd.. Snel hapje eten of lunchen in Amsterdam?

Kus

Anne zei

super cool! helaas is inderdaad de prijs van die ring iets minder... maar nogsteeds leuk om naar de kijken!

Lee Oliveira zei

Lovely photos.. looks like you had so much fun
Lee x