A BLOGGER DATE WITH D.A.T.E

10062012 | TAGS | EVENT | d.a.t.e sneakers, kaiiwong, fashion club 70, amsterdam, supperclub










FOLLOW ME: TWITTER | FACEBOOK | TUMBLR | BLOGLOVIN | GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT


First of all I'm so sorry for my belated posts lately. I had such a productive and busy week so I couldn't get back to blogging. Luckily I'm back on track and looking forward to post you some new stuff. Remember I told you about my little date with my blogger friends ?? Well, I , Christian| Fashiongentrix, Nadja| Fashionwrtitress, Cindy| Comeovertothedarkside, Jennie| Jenniefromtheblog and Sam from Afterstylecomesfashion were invited to have dinner with D.A.T.E and Fashion Club 70 in a posh and luxurious club called Supperclub. Unfortunately it was really dark inside so we weren't able to make alot of pics. Fortunately Nadja and Christian managed to make some cool shots. Thanks to them I'm able to post this blogpost. We were welcomed by great appetizers and drinks and were surrounded by the new A/W 2012-13 collection of D.A.T.E. Since I have a obsession for shoes I cant wait to choose my pair of D.A.T.E shoes and looking forward to show them to you. Great times !! Thank you Fashion Club 70, the D.A.T.E Team and friends for the great evening !! I loved it.

12 opmerkingen:

fran zei

i love you in the second pic
kisses
fran

showroomdegarde.blogspot.com

CACANITO© zei

nice pictures and i have to say i love your hat on the second picture:)

The Fashion Writress zei

Ik vind die foto van cindy en jou en van ons in de laatste echt t leukste haha! Was gezellig babe! See ya soonnn
x

Mlle W zei

Fun with friends. You're goodlooking in pic 2 but I never get the face you pull (a lot!) in pic 4: your fierce face??

JoshuaMaxwelldeHoog zei

looks great!

Unknown zei

Thanks for ur comment on my blog.
Gathering with blogger friends, sound like a lot of fun! :)

Http://www.mywhisperingstyle.co.cc
Regards,
Fahmy Haryandi, "The Whisperer"

Vivid Virginia zei

Amazing pictures! :D

athena zei

amazing photos there, valentino!
you look very handsome too! love it. i'd definitely want those drinks too

Martin zei

I love your black & white pictures! Really well done. Looks like youve had a lot of fun :)

http://look-scout.blogspot.de/2012/06/piece-of-day-chiffon-gown-by-tadashi.html

Kamil zei

BIG LOVE UR BEAUTIFUL LOOK LITERALLY EVERYTHING SHOES THE MOST :)

Anoniem zei

Thank you babe for mentioning me. Such an honour! It was fun!

Baci

Unknown zei

las fotos geniales!!!!!!


visita mi blog http://danihittwein.blogspot.com