CELEBRATE SALE AT UNITED NUDE

14112012 | TAGS | REPORT | kaiiwong, amsterdam, united nude, sample sale, shoes, discounts


Remember my post this summer ?? In this post I was talking about my favourite places in Amsterdam filmed by the one and only Jasonitos. One of these shops was United Nude and the reason I look back is because of some great news I heard. United Nude is giving their Sample sale soon and that means I will be there to enjoy all the discounts !! I'm soo looking forward to buy some fantastic shoes I was craving for for months.

So, will I see you in one of my favourite stores ??

From 21 November till 14 December



UN FLAGSHIP STORE

SPUISTRAAT 125A
AMSTERDAM


UN SAMPLE SALE

NIEUWEZIJDS VOORBURGWAL 262
AMSTERDAM
(old SPRMKT OUTLET near magna plaza)

2 opmerkingen:

Mary ♡ Fashionbirds zei

Fab thing! I am looking for a very particular UN bootie, hopefully I'll find it then!

And hopefully see you soon! :)

Love, Mary ♡ Fashionbirds

Sharon (Style-Chameleon) zei

21 November sta ik om 10 uur voor de deur! ;)



http://style-chameleon.blogspot.com/