#28 FOCUS SUR PARIS / THE CITY OF FASHION AND LOVE





I'm soo very very sorry I kept you waiting for such a long time and my delayed blogposts but I have quite a busy week ahead of me after hitting up Paris.

Fortunately I had the time of my life.This was the first time I visited Paris and I was really looking forward to the "OFFICIAL VIVIENNE WESTWOOD AFTERPARTY" me and "Nadja / blogger of FASHIONWRITRESS" were invited for.
This was also the first time I was about to meet FASHIONWRITRESS, but first I had some unpacking to do !! And what about to look what to wear for the afterparty !!




The Hotel at Place de la Republique
was really great and after unpacking my stuff I was ready to hit up the streets and explore Paris !! WOOT WOOT !!

2 opmerkingen:

The Fashion Writress zei

♥♥♥ ik zeg t weer: T WAS ZOOOOO LEEEEUUUUK!!! Kannie wachten op de volgende posts met je kick ass foto's bebe! ♥♥♥

CINDY NGO zei

hello! thanks for stopping by & for your sweet comment! :)

i love your photos! you capture some awesome moments!

hope to hear from you again soon. would love to have you as a follower! i'll gladly do the same :)

xx,
cins