#29 COLETTE PARIS X CHRISTOPHER KANE X MARY KATRANTZOU

While visiting the streets of Paris I had to visit COLETTE at 213 rue Saint-Honoré.

This High Fashion multi-brand boutique is very famous for its choise of Exentrique brands like Maison Martin Margiela, Alexander McQueen, Kris van Assche and Jeremy Scott !! They also sell many CD's, Vintage stuff and lots more !!

A Real Fashion Wallhallah where that day, I fell in love with my first pair of PIERRE HARDY High-top sneaks !! I bought them later on hahaha !! They are soo nice !!
I will post them very soon !!





What really got my eye was the showroom collaboration between CHRISTOPHER KANE and MARY KATRANZOU. The mix between Neon leather lace jackets, loud prints and edgy pieces made it worth looking for hours !! Very inspirational !!





Furthermore Colette had a great collaboration with Chanel. Many artists where scheduled to customize bags a la Chanel and you could even get your nails done (Chanel style) !! Pity enough I was too late to get my nails done hahaha .. Maybe next time !!

www.colette.fr

Geen opmerkingen: