IT'S ALL ABOUT HAIR







Today was just an productive day for me. After having my daily breakfast and morning rituals at home I grabbed my camera, grabbed my Alexander Wang bag and rushed to my bike to visit Jeffrey Janssen (the Ambassador of Wella) at his salon Coup D'Etat for a quite interesting interview.

Since Jeffrey Janssen has cutted my hair a couple of times I became very curious about the way he started his career and the way he thought about (its not a secret anymore) the renewed SP For Men line what wil be in stores soon.. you can read all of this in my interview with Jeffrey so lets go.



- WELL JEFFREY, CAN YOU TELL US SOMETHING ABOUT YOURSELF

" *laughs* I'm Jeffrey and Creative Director and Ambassador of style at Wella Professionals. I'm 36 now and started my career in hairdressing 20 years ago. "



- HOW DID YOUR CAREER STARTED BEFORE WORKING FOR WELLA

" Through 20 years I worked and started in Maastricht. In the meantime I had 4 salons in Nijmegen where I come from
After working in my salons for quite a while I went to London to work for a well-known hair company and worked there for 3 years before they offered me a job in Amsterdam where I later set up an academy.
After all those years of experience I traveled to Paris and Milan to do some freelance work behind the scenes at Gucci, Prada and other brands before I started to work for Procter & Gamble where my career as style director for Wella started. "



- WORKING FOR WELLA SOUNDS GREAT BUT YOU ALSO STARTED YOUR OWN SALON. WHAT WAS YOUR MESSAGE WHEN YOU STARTED THIS

" I decided to start this salon due to my interest in craftmanship. Craftsmanship is the main thing and that's good in where we are now. The whole experience of 20 years of hairdressing leads to people which We (The Team) tell what craftsmanship and pure hair is. hahaha well, a short story of 20 years "



- WELL I GUESS YOU CUT ALOT OF MEN TOO BUT WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE WAY MEN ARE TREATING THEIR HAIR TODAY

" Well I think the way men treating their hair is progressing. we are getting there but there are still alot of things that has to be changed. I hope the renewed SP for Men products will be that glimmer of hope. "



- AS WE BOTH KNOW WELLA CREATED A NEW HAIR LINE FOR MEN AND I MUST SAY I LOVE THE PRODUCTS BUT WILL THESE PRODUCTS WILL CHANGE THE WAY MEN ARE TREATING THEIR HAIR TODAY

" Yes, the products of SP for Men will give another view on hair-care. It's not just a product but an experience for every men who's using it. "


- CAN YOU TELL US SOMETHING MORE ABOUT THE PRODUCTS

" The renewed products comes in New Dark-Purple and shaped bottles. Together with the scent this renewed products represents masculinity in every way. Also the products are easy to use and matches with every lifestyle of a man. "




Well for me this was quite an inspiring interview, no ?? I hope the interview didn't made you too curious about the products cause If you do I got a SURPRISE for you.

One of these days I will post a GIVEAWAY of SP FOR MEN on my blog so stay up to date and .. keep watching my blog!!

4 opmerkingen:

Jason Laucht zei

great images. you're taking kaiiwong into the next level. very proud if ya!

Mr J zei

Amazing, love the photos! WOW.

Joy. // Justlikesushi.com zei

Prachtige foto's en super interview! Echt vaker doen dit!

João Santos zei

This blog is such a new inspiration for me. Great job;)

http://igual-a-ti.blogspot.com/